Medical Tourism Insurance
Countries like Mexico, Colombia or Argentina offer medical and dental procedures at much lower cost and can often respond to patients needs more quickly than in a patient’s home country. A very warm and friendly culture, beautiful cities and beaches on which to recuperate, and the quality of medical services make medical tourism very attractive for patients and companies in the industry. But a concern arises:
A Medical Complication
All surgeries, no matter how minor, have inherent risks and possibly additional expenses. While surgeons and hospital staff take precautions to minimize the possibility of a complication, they can still happen due to the natural conditions of a patient. Because your procedure is self-paid, you will also be required to cover additional expenses should a complication occur during the procedure. Therefore, a Medical Tourism Insurance Policy is as important as your passport.
Our Medical Tourism Insurance Policy provides you the peace of mind you deserve by covering the extra medical, hospital and lodging expenses resulting from a medical complication that occurs during a covered treatment and offers the highest coverage limit for a policy of its kind in the world. Thus providing the necessary peace of mind to patients, hospitals and doctors.
These are some of the benefits offered by our policy:
- Up to $50,000 USD coverage for up to 12 months after a complication occurs.
- No deductible or coinsurance.
- Direct payment to most hospitals and doctors in Latin America. (other companies offer coverage only through reimbursement)
- Our insurance underwriter has physical presence throughout Latin America to provide local and immediate assistance when you need it most.
- Claim Process: Novamar Insurance and Zurich employee bilingual staff make the claim process very simple for both patients and doctors.
- ¨A+¨ rated company by Fitch Ratings
- ✔ Additional Medical Expenses
- ✔ Additional Medical Consultations
- ✔ Additional Travel Expenses
- ✔ Additional Daily Hospital Room
- ✔ Accommodation and Plane Ticket for non-scheduled visit to the Doctor up to 12 months later
- ✔ Travel and accommodation daily expenses
- ✔ Trip Cancellation
- ✔ Trip Delay
- ✔ Travel Liability
- ✔ Accidental Death
- ✔ Lost Baggage
- ✔ Travel Assistance 24/7
For more information about our medical tourism insurance in Mexico, please Contact Us.